Experience Houston Construction Accident Lawyers
Houston Texas is one of the largest cities in the United States and we have a lot of construction going on 12 months out of the year. With a booming constuction industry comes the unwelcome accidents that cause serious injury or death.
Construction sites can be dangerous. A truck backing in with building materials or a defective piece of equipment can, in a moment’s time, change the lives of a worker and that worker’s family. If you or a loved one has experienced a construction site injury, contact a Houston Attorney of the Lassiter Law Firm in Houston, Texas.
When you, or a relative, have been injured, it can be difficult to speak up and demand your rights from a big construction company or their insurance carrier. We have the work site accident experience and the resources to protect your rights.
- Were you injured because of a subcontractor’s negligence? A truck delivering material to a parking lot under construction dumped the material on workers, causing serious injury and wrongful death. We have the skills to investigate and hold the subcontractor accountable.
- At a commercial building site, improper railings caused workers to fall. We filed a lawsuit against the contractor for unsafe conditions. When temporary wiring causes electric shock or when a crane falls over and injures a worker, we want to hear about it.
- When the harness supports on a scaffold fail, when a ladder collapses or when defective equipment fails to operate safely, we know how to file a products liability claim against the manufacturer so that you will be compensated for your injuries.
- Our legal team has the financial resources and network of experts available to thoroughly investigate construction site accidents to determine cause and liability.
- We know how to tell your story to a jury so they will understand how the accident happened, how seriously you were injured and how this has affected you and your family.
If you have been injured in a construction site accident, if a family member has suffered a wrongful death in an accident at a construction site, the Lassiter Law Firm is here to help you. We work for our clients—and we work hard.